Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Dear Friend :(

My Dear Friend,

I miss you. We all miss you and we always do.
When they telling me about the shocking news yesterday, oh yes, it is quite quite hard for me to accept it.
Speechless and numb.
I`d been planning to visit you this week but then, its too late now. I am sorry friend and I feel regret for not visiting you the past months. God, how I feel the difference now. 
And how now I know the feeling of missing a friend. A truly and sincere feeling and I am regret because you`re not there anymore. 
There are no hopes and plans anymore. No more news, no more you.

Dear friend,
I`d cried so much yesterday. Silly me for not coming to see you before. I never ever thought this might happened. Never once. I thought that you will be back to normal just like the old days. Everyday, we all hope for the same thing and never ever expect these will happened. All the times that we had together, all the photos, all the laughter and the cries, remember? Oh God, how we miss you.

I know its hard for all of us to accept this. But I don`t want you to be sad thinking about our lost and that is what we try to cope with. We love you friend and will always do. God loves you more than we do and may you rest in peace. Al - Fatihah.




Rest in peace, Siti Maryam.
11/10/1990 - 22/06/2011


1 comment: