Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hello Hometown!


Hello readers,

Well, just mentioned on the title, yes, I`m home finally! Its been ages since Im not coming back to my hometown ( not exactly ages, just months haha ) and the city is developing much faster than expected. Not much changes lah tapi there`s flyover on the roads and new buildings are everywhere. Even the old-classic-British train is new!
So, during these few days, I`d been jalan-jalan with my cuzzy and we explore the city. Yeah, thats us. Penjalan orang bilang. Haha. I spent the first day in KK by going to AMP SQUARE. And yes, there`s already an AMP square here. Finally. This is good. Too good. Hopefully, Redbox will also be opening their branch in Sabah soon. Looking forward for that. And also JCO Donut. Please please please. ( okay mengada ).
But being in here makes me missing the moments, the friends, the laughter, the craziness and the tight classes in Shah Alam ( although di SA pun dah bosan ). But one thing is, being in hometown gives me the feeling of don`t-wanna-go-back sensation. You know, the sensation of wanting to stay at home and don`t want to go back college. Its a home-sick thingy.
Next semester will be a tough semester where the classes are tight, exhaustion, stress and everything will be back on track. I hope can perform much more better than the past. Need to maintain my Gpa as well.
Okay then. Will update soon:)




p/s: Will upload some pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment